Contentsquare is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Paris seeing explosive growth following $122million of funding. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups, Contentsquare is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 600+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon and Club Med to empower their teams with behavioural insight.
We are hiring a passionate UX Product Designer (minimum 5 years experience) to reinforce our scaling Design organisation (7 Product Designers as for today). You will contribute to the optimization of our product's user experiences and participate in the building of our product visions. We work in an agile environment, in close collaboration with Product Manager and Technical teams.
You will be the lead UX designer for 2 multi-disciplinary teams (or “Squares”), on top of what you’ll have transversal roles in the Product Design team. In particular, it would be an asset if you could lead an initiative we are currently building around UX writing (optional).
- User Research & Usability evaluation. Interview users in context or during workshops to understand their needs, without influencing them. Conduct user tests (moderated or unmoderated, face to face or remote).
- Information architecture. Organize information and workflows in a sustainable way, feature-wide and platform-wide.
- Interaction design. Build low-fi and mid-fi interactive+testable wireframes. Have a vision of future interaction. Propose durable and scalable solutions and specify them for development.
- Design System. Evolve our design system in a way that ensures industrialization and effectiveness of design activities. Work in collaboration with the Design team as a whole to have a vision of the design process and know how to maintain the design system in the long term.
- (optional) UX writing. Evolve and maintain our Tone of Voice, UX writing guidelines. Be the focal point on the subject.
- You have the ability to work in a flexible and informal environment.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-growing international company (15 to 600+ people in 7 years, 100 open positions in 2019, 30+ nationalities).
- You are a team player.
- People describe you as a rigorous and organized person.
- You want to take part in the structuration and industrialization of our design team.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in practicing UX design as your primary skill
- You have strong experience and have the desire to work in a B2B / SAAS technology context.
- You have a strong experience in using modern prototyping tools to communicate your ideas (we use Figma).
- You are fluent in English (spoken + written). About half of your daily interactions will be in English.
Nice to have:
- You speak French.You have knowledge in data heavy products, analytics and/or data visualization.
- You have experience in UX writing.
- You have theoretical knowledge about psycho-cognitive models and theories
-You have knowledge of agile methodologies.
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- Attractive people care approach with good health insurance
- Fun office culture and strong team spirit, with beers every Friday and quarterly parties
- Regular breakfasts and fruit in the office each week
- 25 days PTO + 10 days RTT
- Many benefits via our CSE such as reductions on gym membership and leisure activities