Contentsquare is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Paris seeing explosive growth following $122million of funding. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups, Contentsquare is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 600+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon and Club Med to empower their teams with behavioural insight.
We are looking for a talented senior product manager to help us accelerate our product(s) adoption thanks to a new innovative product that will provide actionable insights automatically to our users. You will be responsible for the vision, strategy, development, and growth of this new product, working alongside brilliant engineers, designers, data scientists, and data analysts to help shape the Global Vision of Contentsquare and democratize analytics.
- Build the vision of your product scope, the strategy to deliver it.
- Understand and measure how your product will impact business while working closely with the head of product to define your team’s OKR.
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure adoption and performance of your product over time.
- Collaborate with Designers, Engineers and Data Scientists to ideate and deliver the best solution to our customers.
- Spend time with users to identify their problems.
- Work closely with Product Design to drive user research and build the best user experience.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to better understand the competitive landscape and define a state of the art go to market plan.
- Act as a leader to get stakeholders’ buy-in on your initiatives.
- Influence other teams to ensure successful outcomes in your product scope.
- Act as an authority in your product area. You will be responsible for identifying customer needs and business opportunities by performing qualitative, quantitative and competitive analysis.
- Be accountable for the success of the product.
- Contribute proactively to the product team’s success by continuously improving the way we work and by helping our juniors grow.
- You have 5+ years of Product Management experience
- You have led a software product or component from the discovery to the shipping stage.
- You have strong analytical skills to understand and solve complex problems.
- You know how to get things done on time and prioritize tasks.
You have strong technical knowledge and are comfortable participating in technical decisions made in your team.
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written
- You have a strong sense for User Experience and strong attention to details
- You have a first experience with product data.
- You are very comfortable with Agile and Lean concepts.
- You have experience building a B2B SaaS product.
- You are familiar with AI concepts.
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- Attractive people care approach with good health insurance
- Fun office culture and strong team spirit, with beers every Friday and quarterly parties
- Regular breakfasts and fruit in the office each week
- 25 days PTO + 10 days RTT
- Many benefits via our CSE such as reductions on gym membership and leisure activities
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.