About the role:
We are seeking a seasoned Technical Program Manager to steward our Acquisition and Insights portfolio. You will nurture greater visibility and facilitate effective collaboration between this group of teams and the rest of the organization. You will coordinate many efforts across the entire organization that ensure people can discover Zwift, learn how to get started, and become part of our Zwift community.
How to stand out among the rest:
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out to us!
Zwift is the fitness company born from gaming, and we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. The Zwift platform delivers an at-home training game that connects cyclists and runners in over 195 countries and counting! Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, California in 2014, we’ve grown to over 300 Watopians ( that’s what we call our employees ) and have added locations in Rio, New York, and London. Together, we are disrupting the fitness industry!
If you’re looking for an encouraging, innovative, and passionate team, Zwift is just that. We like bikes. We like running. We also like local ice cream shops, game nights, and we take our foosball VERY seriously. Most importantly, our "Pets of Zwift" Slack channel brings you daily fuzzy, furry, heartwarming paws, and noses straight to your screen. You'll be surrounded by awe-inspiring people in a playful and colorful environment. That being said, we don't want you to be intimidated by the former Olympians, pro cyclists, and other amazing athletes that work here; our team consists of people from all walks of life. Even if you're at the very beginning of your fitness journey, there is a place for you here! Who knows, you may surprise yourself and complete your first triathlon if you hang out with us for too long.
What you'll do:
- Manage the work systems that deliver the Zwift out-of-game experience that powers both the video game experience and the internal platforms that power our organization
- Own a portfolio backlog and roadmap in partnership with Engineering leadership for a Team of Teams that delivers crucial internal and product-facing technical platforms
- Build and maintain relationships with all internal delivery teams whose efforts depend upon our platform engineering roadmap
- Support delivery teams as a resource for deep expertise on agile, lean, and classical approaches to the development process, planning, and projection
- Serve as a primary conduit for communications and planning between the Team of Teams and the rest of Zwift across our Long Beach, Rio, and London offices
- Own the program management artifacts and events across a variety of tools including JIRA and Monday.com
What we’re looking for:
- Deep applied expertise in the agile and lean development process at both the team and Team of Teams levels
- Knowledge of a breadth of project and program management tools beyond JIRA, Trello, and Monday.com
- Experience with distributed development
- Experience supporting cross-functional platform engineering organizations, including their internal partnerships and customer groups across the organization
- Experience with advanced product and program management techniques like User Story Mapping, Journey Mapping, and Design Thinking
- Experience with support of live, mission-critical services
- Enthusiasm for video games, cycling, running, and other active lifestyles
- A Zwifter or familiar with the platform
Some Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Fast-growing, collaborative environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Employee perks and benefits including a fitness program and fantastic industry discounts
- Amazing office locations with killer views
- Did we mention that we encourage you to workout at work...Zwift, run, yoga….we’re in!
Of course, we are nothing without our Values to ground us and ensure we run and build a Company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then, can they thrive and do their best work. The Values we strive to live every day:
- Make It Fun,
- Elevate Teammates,
- Cultivate Our Community,
- Always Level Up,
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.