INCOPRO is an emerging technology business, with market leading technology, delivering innovative solutions to enable brand protection online for some of the largest and most valuable brands in the world.
Continued growth in use of the web has led to an explosion in brand abuse. The global market for counterfeit products is estimated at nearly one trillion dollars annually.
At INCOPRO, we are constantly striving to deliver products and associated services that enable businesses to protect themselves online – our mission is “to make the internet better for business”.
INCOPRO’s primary customer base is in-house intellectual property (IP) lawyers who are focused on enforcing against brand abuse and counterfeiting across the Internet. Our clients come from a wide range of industries including luxury brands, sports, entertainment, technology, consumer goods and more.
Reporting to the Brand Protection Sub-Team Leader, the purpose of the role is to collect, collate, research and analyse data from a diverse range of sources, including Incopro’s own systems, to produce high-quality, timely, relevant and actionable intelligence, information and research products. You will also provide enforcement services to protect client intellectual property rights in a professional and courteous manner.
You will be self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities in a dynamic environment. You will also have a proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team. Good analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail are important as is a collaborative approach and willingness to compromise to find solutions. As some of the role involves interaction with customers, you will need good interpersonal, facilitative and negotiation skills.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Analyse data from a range of sources to determine the nature and scale of the customer’s issues;
- Enforce the rights of Incopro’s clients in a timely, efficient and courteous manner, including responding queries from platforms and third parties;
- Respond to client queries regarding the customer’s IP infringement issues and develop a good working relationship with customers to ensure they are getting what they need from the team;
- Develop relationships third party platforms (e.g. online marketplaces and social media platforms) to improve efficiency in dealing with take down requests and find new and innovative ways to better protect client interests;
- Suggest ideas for how we can improve our technology;
- Maintain accurate records of research and analysis undertaken and document any associated processes as standard operating procedures;
- Provide statistics and other management information to customers and other parts of the company;
- Keep knowledge current by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and online resources and maintaining personal networks.
You will also have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject or relevant work experience for the role;
- Fluent in Korean
- Good English language communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Ability to demonstrate objectivity, sound reasoning, and delivery of solutions;
- Ability to conduct research online across a wide range of subjects;
- Ability to assess, aggregate and analyse data from a variety of sources and present findings in a clear and understandable way;
- Ability to deliver reports and presentations to a high standard.
- If you also have any of the following, that would be great:
- 1+ years professional experience in an analytical or research role;
- Anti-piracy or brand protection experience;
- Knowledge of internet technologies and networks;
Salary: Competitive and appropriate for the relevant experience of the applicant.
Notification: This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job and is not considered an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and required skills. This Job Description does not constitute an offer of employment. INCOPRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer