Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
The chosen candidate will be part of an agile team developing features for web and mobile apps. Work will include producing test documents, developing scripts, executing test procedures, and ensuring the success of deployments to production. As part of the agile team this individual will work with product managers and the team lead to implement new features and maintain the existing ones.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure the product is tested at the appropriate level (unit vs integration vs end to end), reducing unnecessary test cases, intermittent failures, and decreasing execution time
- Drive improvements in quality
- Design test plans and test cases for mobile and web applications
- Drive quality processes like bug triage, release decisions, and feature completion criteria
- Investigate test failures and customer reports using your technical understanding of the product and tools (such as logs) to replicate issue steps and isolate the root problem
- Conduct ad-hoc and scripted manual tests
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience as part of a test team
- 2+ years of experience contributing to test automation and frameworks
- Familiar with front-end technologies (including Selenium-based automation), REST web services and/or constructing database queries
- Hands-on experience in delivering enterprise software products and handling customer escalations
- Hands-on experience with manual, automation, cross browser/devices, and ad-hoc testing
- Experience in gathering functional requirements and breaking down test scenarios into executable test cases
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced agile startup environment
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as IT, Engineering, Math, Physics or similar with Computer Science coursework or minor. Computer science degree accepted but not required.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience in CI/CD (Jenkins) and GitHub a plus
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- Free parking